As Seoul prepares for the Beyond Blocks Summit, our calendars are getting filled to the brim with blockchain events in Seoul this July. However, one of the events that we’re most excited about is the Women in Blockchain by TLDR x KryptoSeoul. The event, which is open to everyone, regardless of gender, will shine the spotlight on some of the most important female players in the global blockchain sphere.
Women in Blockchain Event in Seoul (19th July)
The women in blockchain event will be Korea’s first ever meetup to focus predominantly on females in the industry. It will be held from 7 pm to 9.30 pm at Google Campus Seoul and is free for all to enter.
Coindesk Korea, The Booth Drewing Company, and Beyond Blocks are all kindly supporting the event.
The organizers, KryptoSeoul said on their Facebook page:
We are extremely excited to bring together female power in the blockchain & crypto space. Also, it will be a perfect opportunity to learn about the South Korean market and mingle with female players in Korea and abroad!
Main Events at Women in Blockchain
The event will feature thought-provoking talks, panel discussions and, of course, the all-important networking and mingling session afterward.
Names at the event include:
- Yeolmae Kim: A leading blockchain industry analyst at Hanwha Investment & Securities and author of ‘Blockchain and Digital Economy’ report.
- Songyi Lee: An acting advisor for Metadium, a next-generation identity protocol powered by blockchain.
- Phu Styles: The founder of the Women in Blockchain Foundation and Venture Capitalist at Velorum Capital
- Eriko Suzuki: Director of Mistletoe Inc and Partner of Fresco Capital
- Ella Qiang: Director of Partnerships at Stellar
- Erica Kang: CEO and Founder of KryptoSeoul