Startup Grind Global Conference
Startup Grind is the largest independent startup community in the world. As a result, Startup Grind is coming to Silicon Valley for a Global Conference on February 12th, 13th, and 14th. Furthermore, they are all around the world educating and inspiring entrepreneurs in over 100 countries.
Startup Grind is constantly doing events, media, and partnerships. Their main partner is an organization called Google for Entrepreneurs. Therefore, their events are known to bring in some of the top local founders, innovators, and investors. So you can be sure that Startup Grind will be bringing the top founders, innovators, and investors from Silicon Valley. Therefore it is sure to be one of the most inspirational conferences of the year for entrepreneurs.
Startup Grind Silicon Valley is expected to be their largest event ever with over 5,000 founders, more than 40 keynote speakers and fireside chats. Also, there will also be over 50 exhibiting startups at Startup Grind Silicon Valley.
Who is coming?
The speaker list is growing but so far here is the list of confirmed speakers.
- Walt Mossberg from Recode
- Reid Hoffman from LinkedIn, Greylock Partners
- Cal Henderson from Slack
- Adi Tatarko from Houzz
- Steve Huffman from Reddit
- Jeff Jordan from Andreessen Horowitz
- James Park from Fitbit
- Jess Lee from Sequoia Capital
- Max Levchin from Affirm, Paypal
- Bradley Horowitz from Google
- Marc Tarpenning from Tesla
- Jeff Richards from GGV Capital
- David Brown from Techstars
- Anu Hariharan from Y-Combinator
- Michal Lev-Ram from Fortune
- Kathleen Chaqkoski from Forbes
- Tadhg Bourke from Netflix
- Gene Teare from Crunchbase
and much more….
This is not a tech conference. Because Startup Grind is a community of entrepreneurs that want to help other entrepreneurs.
The 2018 Startup Grind Global Conference in Silicon Valley will be held at Fox Theater, 2215 Broadway in downtown Redwood City, California.
We at Startup Radar recommend you go get the Full Access Pass which allows you to
- Full access to the entire conference
- Access to networking activities and Tuesday night pub crawl
- Breakfast, coffee, lunch, snacks throughout the day
- Digital gift bag with special discounts
Email email@example.com for more information. Hope to see you there!