If you are living abroad, you would have felt the difficulties of managing your money. Exchange rates change every day. The financial burden you have becomes heavier. Even more, sending money to and from Korea costs a lot because of the commission banks that are required. However, you still need to transmit the money to live abroad. This happens all the time for all those Koreans who live outside of Korea. Besides high remittance fees, commercial banks require, it takes time to send money or receive it. It becomes very inconvenient. Korean startup Moin is here to solve this problem. It is a company focuses solely on remittance.
Benefits of Moin
- The remittance fee it requires is 1.5% which is maximum 90% cheaper than commercial banks out there. Moin does not burden customers with high commission rate.
- Remittance takes less than a day, unlike other banks, require 3~ 4 days maximum. You don’t have to wait anymore.
- What is even more, you can do the banking online or web simply. Convenience is provided for the customers.
- Alarm service is provided if the money is received. It assures both the sender and receiver.
- Every information is encrypted. You don’t have to worry about exposure of private information. Every information you put in is safely protected in a block chain system.
Can you see how convenient it would be like when you use Moin now? No headaches anymore. Feel free to send money to where you are out there. Korean startup Moin is here for you.