Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been falling hard the past week. The trend does not look like it will stop anytime soon. Bitcoin in South Korea is as cold as ever. The news that the Korean government was not going to ban cryptocurrency trading has done nothing to the decline. In fact, the fall just got worse. The news is come out that North Korea has been stealing millions from cryptocurrency exchanges last year. This is a very bad sign for all digital currencies. Brace yourself! Every single one of the top 20 cryptocurrencies fell drastically. Here are the top 20 cryptocurrencies and the amount of movement compared to last week.
- Bitcoin (7,118,575 Won) (-32.6%)
- Ethereum (706,813 Won) (-37.6%)
- Ripple (711 Won) (-39.1%)
- Bitcoin Cash (945,152 Won) (-38.2%)
- Cardano (321 Won) (-38.2%)
- Litecoin (128,018 Won) (-24.8%)
- NEM (456 Won) (-42.5%)
- Stellar (320 Won) (-36.3%)
- EOS (7,116 Won) (-40.8%)
- NEO (80,977 Won) (-45.2%)
- IOTA (1,458 Won) (-38.9%)
- Dash (459,626 Won) (-35.3%)
- Monero (179,576 Won) (-37.0%)
- TRON (29 Won) (-47.3%))
- Bitcoin Gold (85,429 Won) (-47.2%)
- ICON (2,949 Won) (-66%)
- QTUM (20,252 Won) (-47.7%)
- Ethereum Classic (16,886 Won) (-41.3%)
- Lisk (15,066 Won)(-35%)
- Populous (31,809 Won) (-58.2%)
Top 3 Risers
Bottom 3 Fallers
- ICON (-66.0%) – Korea based ICON took the biggest bit last week even tho they announced their partnership with Forbes and Bloomberg.
- Populous (-58.2%) – Could this be the first ICO scam?
- QTUM (-47.7%) – The exchange is based out of Singapore and many users are already calling this a scam.