Sorry for the one day delay. Things have been busy here at Startup Radar. Cryptocurrencies have taken a hit the last few days. As more and more countries look to either ban cryptocurrencies or enforce strict regulations. The price of most digital currencies will continue to go down. However, South Korean e-commerce company WeMakePrice announced that they will be accepting cryptocurrencies for payments. So there seems to be more a give and take. As more government regulations are put in. More companies are starting to put more faith into digital currencies. Here are the top 20 cryptocurrencies and the amount of movement compared to last week.
- Bitcoin (10,547,833 Won) (-5.7%)
- Ethereum (1,131,806 Won) (+9.5%)
- Ripple (1,166 Won) (-13.2%)
- Bitcoin Cash (1,528,687 Won) (-9.3%)
- Cardano (519 Won) (-10.6%)
- Litecoin (170,091 Won) (-6.7%)
- NEM (792 Won) (-20.6%)
- Stellar (502 Won) (+6.4%)
- EOS (12,013 Won) (-12.3%)
- NEO (147,541 Won) (+11.4%)
- IOTA (2,385 Won) (-7.5%)
- Dash (709,603) (-9.1%)
- Monero (284,695 Won) (-12.9%)
- TRON (55 Won) (-22.6%)
- Bitcoin Gold (161,523 Won) (-20.1%)
- ICON (8,665) (+3.1%)
- QTUM (38,703 Won) (-5.9%)
- Ethereum Classic (30,237 Won) (28,755 Won) (-5%)
- Lisk (23,124 Won) (23,149 Won) (+.001%)
- Populous (76,059 Won)
Top 3 Risers
- NEO (+11.4%) – NEO got a boost last week because of NEON Exchange (NEX). The new decentralized crypto exchange will be launched on the NEO platform.
- Ethereum (+9.5%) – Last week Florida-based Weiss Ratings released a report that assigned Ethereum with the highest grade B.
- Stellar (+6.4%) – Got a huge boost last week after online payments company Stripe said it may add support for the cryptocurrency.
Bottom 3 Fallers
- TRON (-22.6%) – TRON is known for their sudden rise and falls. Between Jan 1st to Jan 5th the price jumped over 760%.
- NEM (-20.6%) – Last week was a bad week for NEM. 500 million XEM tokens, worth roughly $420 million at the time, had been stolen from Japanese exchange Coincheck.
- Bitcoin Gold (20.1%) – Bitcoin Gold seems to fluctuate between the $180-$200. Look for it to move up next week. Then move back down a week later.